Unfortunately, no. We only ship our products to USA and Canada.
KATCHY Insect Trap has a 3-step work mechanism:
1) The insects are lured near to the trap by a bright UV-light
2) The trap’s fan then sucks the insects in
3) A sticky glue board on the bottom of the trap captures all bugs and makes sure they do not escape.
Yes, the insect trap works well at capturing these insects.
No, the insect trap is not meant to be used for catching regular house flies. Thorough product testing has shown that the trap is not effective with house flies.
No, the insect trap is not meant to be used with non-flying bugs. KATCHY Insect Trap is only meant for mosquitoes, fruit flies and gnats.
We recommend using the trap for a minimum of 3 nights before evaluating results.
Additionally, please make sure that you have followed these instructions:
1) Use the trap overnight in a dark room that’s empty of people.
2) Use the trap on Strong Setting for a stronger suction.
3) Place the trap as close to the source of the insects as possible.
4) Try out a few different spots for the trap. It may take some trial and error to find the best one. We recommend placing it next to the fruit bowl, trash bin, the sink or the windows.
Please contact us on email@example.com and briefly explain the issue. We will help find a solution and get the trap working ASAP!
The trap is powered by an AC adapter.
No, the insect trap does not work on a battery.
Yes, it is possible to power the trap only by a USB cord, for example, via a computer or a power bank. This makes the trap portable and easy to use in different rooms in the household.
The insect trap’s applicable coverage is up to 320 sq ft. We do not recommend using the trap in a room that is larger than 320 sq ft, because it will not be as effective.
The UV-light in the trap is totally safe for people and pets. It is a regular LED light that operates on wavelengths 365-395 nm.
Rated voltage: 5V
Rated power: 5W
Rated frequency: 60 Hz
UV wavelengths: 365-396 nm
Fan’s RPM: 1500 (Standard Setting) and 1800 (Strong Setting)